1/1 Photo of Shredded Beef Sammies With Grilled Onions & Peppers
Hope Rock's Note:
A good way to use up that remaining roast or beef bottom round from the night before. It's just a quick and delicious way to deal with those leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred by hand all the leftover Beef and set aside.
- 2Dice up garlic, onion and peppers and Set aside.
- 3Heat up a skillet and place 1 tbsp oil until hot.
- 4Add minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 5Add the shredded Beef and heat through.
- 6Turn down the heat and add BBQ sauce, to coat. (You can add a little or a lot to your desired amount). Allow to simmer on low.
- 7In a separate pan saute the onions and peppers until soft and translucent.
- 8Prepare the sandwiches. Open the Ciabatta Bread and toast with pepper jack cheese in the oven until cheese is melted. Place the shredded beef mixture on the other half and place some of the sauteed onions and peppers on top. Serve warm, with as much sauce and cheese as desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Beef Sammies With Grilled Onions & Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.9
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 837.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: