Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are the best!! I make a roast specifically for this recipe. Absolutely yummy.
Make and share this Shredded Beef Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Combine soups, sour cream and Rotel tomatoes.
- Reserve 1 3/4 cup and set aside.
- To remaining sauce, add shredded beef and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Stir.
- Fill flour tortillas and put in greased casserole dish.
- Put 1/4 cup milk in the set aside sauce.
- Spoon extra sauce mixture over tortillas.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 10 more minutes.
I needed a quick dinner for leftover shredded beef and here was this lovely recipe. I happen to have everything on hand. I am so glad I tried this, everyone loved it. I also have enough for another meal. Thank you for posting!