1/1 Photo of Shredded Beef and Ginger Pasta
From Step by Step Pasta Dishes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 175 ml beef stock
- 70 ml dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into matchstick strips
- 5 cm piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350 g lean rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 175 g mange-touts peas (snow peas)
- 4 portions pasta
- 1In a bowl, blend the cornflour with the stock, sherry, sugar and salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil over a high heat and stir-fry the carrots, ginger and garlic for 2 minutes.
- 3Add the steak and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 4Add the steak and stir fry for 3 minutes, until the meat is browned all over and cooked through.
- 5Add the mange tout and stir fry for 1 minute.
- 6Add the cornflour mixture and bring to the boil over a high heat, stirring continuously for 1 – 2 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and glossy.
- 7Serve immediately with freshly cooked fusilli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Beef and Ginger Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (1634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: