Recipe by Charlotte J
Don't let the cooking time scare you. The three hours is for the chicken in the crockpot. And you can cook that the day before.
Top Review by GourmetGradStudent
Easy, cheap, and tasty!! I've made this a few times now. Today I added sliced onions and the sauce at the start of cooking. Before serving I use two forks to shred the chicken inside of the crockpot.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 buns