Prep1 hr 15 mins
Great for a picnic.
Make and share this Shredded Adobo Roasted Pork Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the salt, pepper oregano and garlic, and pulse until a paste is formed.
- Rub the mixture on the pork and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof pan over medium heat.
- Add the pork, and brown on all sides.
- Add the bay leaf and stock; bring to a boil, and cover.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the pork; let cool and shred.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the buns, and the cheese.
- Pile with the pork, and serve.