Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Steak marinaded in Shoyu(Soy Sauce) and Rice Vinegar
Make and share this Shoyu Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 steak
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Let steak sit out(from refrigerator) for 1 hr before marinading.
- Mix Soy Sauce(Shoyu) and Rice Vinegar in a pie pan.
- Place steak in Shoyu/Vinegar mixture for 15 minutes.
- Flip steak and leave for 15 minutes.
- Season steak with Garlic Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Place on grill and cook to your liking!
- Mmmmmm, I need a beer.