Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have served this punch at every family event I have ever been to for as long as I can remember. You can mix the sherbert with other ones too, it does not always have to be lime.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Fresca soda
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (1/2 gallon) carton lime sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, empty the Fresca and Pineapple juice.
- Stir to mix the two.
- Drop dollops of Lime sherbert all over the top and serve.
- You may add ice cubes and recipe can be doubled.
Yummy and what I always think of when I think about punch. We made this for my SILs shower and it was a big hit. We used rainbow sherbet. Don't forget to chill the juice and soda before mixing!