Recipe by jodyladybug
After buying an exfoliant several times, I decided I could make my own... I did... and I LOVE IT! I use it several times a week, at night in the shower... and my skin comes out sooo soft!
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1 cup baby oil
- 20 drops any essential oils, scent
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour and mix all ingredients into a tupperware-like container with a lid.
- To use in the shower:.
- Without the water directly on you, rub exfoliant all over your body (not face).
- Then, use your regular body wash and lather over exfoliant.
- SOFT SKIN -- and you won't even need lotion!
- I prefer to use it at night.