Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am in charge of our neighborhood gourmet club and we used this recipe at five different homes with 8-10 couples at each house. Everyone raved about how easy and delicious!!
- Make small slits in the tenderloin and insert the garlic slivers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, (or a Reynolds turkey oven bag for easy clean-up and marinating) combine all of the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add tenderloin, cover and marinate OVERNIGHT.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and place on a rack like broiler pan.
- Folding the ends under roast so tenderloin is of uniform size.
- Discard the marinade.
- Roast the tenderloin for 45-55 minutes for medium- rare or to desired doneness.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before slicing crosswise to serve.
- Serve with red wine sauce or a bearnaise sauce.
- (I purchase the tenderloin at Sam's Club. The quality is great and is as much as$10 off a pound).