janet gut's Note:
I am in charge of our neighborhood gourmet club and we used this recipe at five different homes with 8-10 couples at each house. Everyone raved about how easy and delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make small slits in the tenderloin and insert the garlic slivers; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, (or a Reynolds turkey oven bag for easy clean-up and marinating) combine all of the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3Add tenderloin, cover and marinate OVERNIGHT.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Coat a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Remove the meat from the marinade and place on a rack like broiler pan.
- 7Folding the ends under roast so tenderloin is of uniform size.
- 8Discard the marinade.
- 9Roast the tenderloin for 45-55 minutes for medium- rare or to desired doneness.
- 10Allow to sit for 15 minutes before slicing crosswise to serve.
- 11Serve with red wine sauce or a bearnaise sauce.
- 12(I purchase the tenderloin at Sam's Club. The quality is great and is as much as$10 off a pound).
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Show-Off Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.6
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 1731.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 47.7 g