Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is definitely the chocolatiest cake I have ever tasted. It is so rich and dark, it should be sinful, hence the name. A good topping might be some whipped cream, to balance it out :) Oh, and I should mention...it is incredibly easy to make!
- 1 box cooked chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 473.18 ml milk
- 1 box devil's food cake mix, unprepared
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Remove from heat and blend dry cake mix into hot pudding.
- The mixture will be very thick and spongy.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.