Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is definitely the chocolatiest cake I have ever tasted. It is so rich and dark, it should be sinful, hence the name. A good topping might be some whipped cream, to balance it out :) Oh, and I should mention...it is incredibly easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Remove from heat and blend dry cake mix into hot pudding.
- The mixture will be very thick and spongy.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
My aunt used to make this for special family dinners and I loved it! So moist and delicious and chocolate galore. Definitely a keeper!!
I am SO excited!!! I had this cake at a family reunion once, was given the recipe and lost it. :( I knew the pudding had to be cooked, but it took forever to find a recipe that didn't just add the pudding dry!!! Thank you so much!! I'm taking my kids on a picnic tomorrow, and we're bringing this cake!!!
This cake was awsome and it was moist and well chocolatly. Me and my family loved it. I cant wait to make it again