1/2 Photos of SHOULD BE SINFUL Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake
This is definitely the chocolatiest cake I have ever tasted. It is so rich and dark, it should be sinful, hence the name. A good topping might be some whipped cream, to balance it out :) Oh, and I should mention...it is incredibly easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- 3Remove from heat and blend dry cake mix into hot pudding.
- 4The mixture will be very thick and spongy.
- 5Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 6Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- 7Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SHOULD BE SINFUL Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 307.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g