Food Snob in Israel's Note:
A tasty soup that my kids beg for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and prepare vegetables by chopping coarsely.
- 2Sautee onions in olive oil inn a large pot until translucent.
- 3Put in all remaining ingredients.
- 4Add enough water to cover.
- 5Simmer until veggies are soft.
- 6Blend soup with immersion or regular blender.
- 7Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shoshi's Orange Soup
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g