Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty soup that my kids beg for!
Make and share this Shoshi's Orange Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 -3 cups squash
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 -2 carrot
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- Peel and prepare vegetables by chopping coarsely.
- Sautee onions in olive oil inn a large pot until translucent.
- Put in all remaining ingredients.
- Add enough water to cover.
- Simmer until veggies are soft.
- Blend soup with immersion or regular blender.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese.