Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Kraft Foods recipe - It is quick & easy to make and you'll love the veggies. Good enough for company too! Kids Love it Substitute Turkey if you like
- 127 g package Shake-n-Bake, original,crispy
- 198.44 g package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 236.59 ml water
- 4 chicken cutlets or 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 473.18 ml squash, Peeled cut into 1/2" x 2" slices
- 1 large carrot, peeled & sliced
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 green pepper, seeded,sliced, 1/2" slices and 1 Zucchini sliced 1/2" slices
- 118.29 ml zesty Italian dressing
- Shake the chicken in the shak'n bake.
- Combine stuffing mix & water.
- When moistened spoon over the chicken pieces and roll up securing end with a toothpick
- Place seam side down on a foil lined baking sheet
- Toss the veggies in the salad dressing and place them along side the chicken roll ups
- Bake in 400F for 30 minutes, turn the veggies after l5 minutes
This was very easy and quick and tasty too! Loved the roasted veggies on the side. Thanks
I love being the first to review a 5-star recipe! This is a simple and flavorful dish. I didn't have the fresh veggies, so used some frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower......delish! Also made my own shake&bake. This is a great weeknight dinner, but good enough for company. Thnx for sharing, Bergy! Made for KcK's Forum.