Recipe by Dine & Dish
Using Hostess Twinkies, you can make this delicious dessert in a snap! It is one of my favorites. I hope you like it too! Cooking time is chill time.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) package Hostess Twinkies (cream filled sponge cakes)
- 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- additional strawberry, halved for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; set aside.
- Slice the Twinkies in half lengthwise; place filling side up in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- Spread the pudding over the top of the sliced twinkies.
- Arrange sliced strawberries over the pudding and then spread the whipped topping over the strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Garnish with strawberry halves if desired.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.