1/1 Photo of Shortcut Strawberry Shortcake
1 hr 15 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
Using Hostess Twinkies, you can make this delicious dessert in a snap! It is one of my favorites. I hope you like it too! Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; set aside.
- 2Slice the Twinkies in half lengthwise; place filling side up in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- 3Spread the pudding over the top of the sliced twinkies.
- 4Arrange sliced strawberries over the pudding and then spread the whipped topping over the strawberries.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting.
- 6Garnish with strawberry halves if desired.
- 7Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortcut Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: