Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Beef stir-fry in it's simplest, fastest preparation that is a pleaser for all ages. I put this together myself basing it off of what I had in my kitchen and prep time.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb stir-fry beef (sold in the meat section)
- 16 ounces stir fry vegetables
- 2 ounces frozen peppers and onions, usually comes in 8 oz bag (for seasoning)
- white rice
- hoisin sauce
- frozen cauliflower (optional)
- garlic salt
- seasoning salt
- cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet or wok heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil over high heat.
- Add the beef and stir-fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove beef, season as desired and reserve.
- In the same skillet or wok add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and the frozen pepper mix. Saute the frozen peppers mix for approximately 2 minutes.
- Cook rice in microwave. 4 servings should take approximately 8-10 minutes.
- In the same skillet or wok add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and the frozen stir-fry vegetables. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Return the beef to the skillet until desired temperature level is reached or wok adding additional desired seasonings.
- Serve over a bed of white rice topped with Hoisin sauce.
Made this last ight and it was very easy and quick. I too added some fresh ginger root, minced garlic (1 clove) and soy to the hoisin sauce before cooking. I always add garlic. Will fall back on this again. Made for SPRING PAC 2010. Thank you.
This was quick to make so it would be a great weeknight meal. I added 1 teaspoon ginger root, about 4-6 teaspoons of hoisin sauce and some soy sauce. I'll need to play with those optional ingredients to get it just the way we like it. But for now what I did was fine. I'll be making this again. Made for *PAC FALL 2007* game