Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another sloppy joe dish, but very easy to prepare. As always, feel free to substitute.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) can Italian tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water, Worcestershire and pepper. Reduce heat to low and heat through. Divide meat mixture among rolls.