Recipe by *Marli*
By adding a can of soup to this recipe makes it so quick & simple - an ideal recipe for after work or when you're in a hurry. I also add extra vegetables.
Top Review by Sidd
This is definately a simple good meal that it great to throw together in a hurry. I simply did not care for the overpowering vegtable soup taste. Maybe by adding more veggies, and perhasp some tomato sauce would have been better suited to my taste. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
- 1 lb beef or 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 can condensed vegetable beef soup
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large saucepan and saute the onion in oil until transparent.
- Add the mince and brown.
- Stir in the flour to coat the mince.
- Add the ketcup and the soup.
- Season to taste.
- Transfer the mince mixture to a pie dish and top with the mashed potato.
- Dot with tiny pieces of butter.
- Bake at 190c for 30 minutes or until the mashed potato is slightly browned.