- 1 large reynolds oven cooking bag
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in rings
- flour tortillas or tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- SHAKE flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- ADD salsa to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour. Add chicken to bag; turn bag to coat chicken with sauce. Arrange chicken in an even layer in bag. Place pepper rings over chicken.
- CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes until chicken is tender and meat thermometer reads 170°F Serve with flour tortillas or tortilla chips.