Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These make for a great side dish with grilled chicken or hamburgers.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen French-fried potatoes, defrosted and diced
- salt and pepper
- In lge skillet melt butter with oil over med-hi heat; saute onions& gr peppers about 2 minutes; add pimentos, potatoes, s& p; cook stirring 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown.
These potatoes are delicious. So easy to make. I have a recipe very similar but followed yours exactly as written and was very pleased with the results. Served them with bratwurst sausages for dinner but I have also served them with chicken and hamburgers as you suggested. Yum.