Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great soup--simple and easy. It is good for cold nights and busy moms and dads. This recipe was given to me as a vegetarian meal, but you could easily add meat to it.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen boca italian vegetarian sausages, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup bow tie pasta, uncooked
- PLACE all ingredients in large Dutch oven or stockpot.
- BRING to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minute or until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.