Recipe by May M
When you have a Mexican-themed potluck tomorrow and you're pressed for time, try my shortcut to Mexican Chocolate brownies. A mini muffin pan makes perfectly-portioned individual desserts.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F and grease thoroughly the bottoms and sides of mini muffin pan (do not use paper liners).
- Mix ingredients together in medium bowl until well blended.
- Bake mini brownies for about 10-13 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center has moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Note: If you see wet batter, bake another minute or two; Do not wait for toothpick to come out clean, or brownies will be overcooked and dry.