Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
When you have a Mexican-themed potluck tomorrow and you're pressed for time, try my shortcut to Mexican Chocolate brownies. A mini muffin pan makes perfectly-portioned individual desserts.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F and grease thoroughly the bottoms and sides of mini muffin pan (do not use paper liners).
- Mix ingredients together in medium bowl until well blended.
- Bake mini brownies for about 10-13 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center has moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Note: If you see wet batter, bake another minute or two; Do not wait for toothpick to come out clean, or brownies will be overcooked and dry.
Delicious - a big hit with our chocolate lovers. We are using it again for Cinco de Mayo. Tasty and easy!
these tasted great.. however, it's worth mentioning that i had a hard time getting them out of the muffin tin (even though i greased it well) so after my first batch, i just put the remaining batter in a rectangular pan and made regular brownies - baking for 28 mins. thanks for the recipe.
I really liked these! We under baked them a bit so that they were more gooey. SOOO good!