Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This super-easy meal takes about 5 minutes total to make. I used John Morrell's "Off the Bone" oven roasted turkey slices.
- 8 ounces turkey breast, oven-roasted, thick sliced
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- Combine lemon juice, honey, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add turkey slices and turn to coat all sides, cooking about 5 minutes or until warm.
- Meanwhile, put the sesame seeds in a non-stick skillet and stir constantly over medium heat for about 3 minuets, until golden brown.
- Pour sesame seeds over turkey and serve!