Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is awfully, awfully good for a cheater's version!
Make and share this Shortcut Italian Buttercream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut butter into roughly 1-inch pieces; beat with mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add marshmallow fluff and beat until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla, beating again until light and fluffy. Add more sugar, if necessary, to adjust the texture to spreading consistency.
- For chocolate buttercream, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder when you add the confectioner's sugar.