This is awfully, awfully good for a cheater's version!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into roughly 1-inch pieces; beat with mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 2Add marshmallow fluff and beat until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- 3Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla, beating again until light and fluffy. Add more sugar, if necessary, to adjust the texture to spreading consistency.
- 4For chocolate buttercream, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder when you add the confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortcut Italian Buttercream
Serving Size: 1 (858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1185.7
- Calories from Fat 713
- Total Fat 79.3 g
- Saturated Fat 50.0 g
- Cholesterol 209.1 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 77.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g