Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a Campbell's Soup can. The recipe called for 1 pound of stew meat,but I didn't have any so I used 1 pound of hamburger. Please feel free to add anything else that you might want to.If the vegetables are too large, cut into bite sized pieces. Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 11th, 2007.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's beefy mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen stew vegetables, slightly thawed (potatoes, carrots, and celery)
- 1 cup water (optional)
- In a dutch oven over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain if needed and return to pan.
- Add rest of ingredients except water.
- Stir to blend all ingredients well.
- Cover and turn heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add a little water at this point if you want your stew a little on the "thin side".