1/2 Photos of Shortcut Hamburger Stew
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found this recipe on the back of a Campbell's Soup can. The recipe called for 1 pound of stew meat,but I didn't have any so I used 1 pound of hamburger. Please feel free to add anything else that you might want to.If the vegetables are too large, cut into bite sized pieces. Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 11th, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a dutch oven over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion.
- 2Drain if needed and return to pan.
- 3Add rest of ingredients except water.
- 4Stir to blend all ingredients well.
- 5Cover and turn heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add a little water at this point if you want your stew a little on the "thin side".
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortcut Hamburger Stew
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 1206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g