Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in my local paper a couple of years ago. It is credited to Sue Worthington. I'm posting it here for safe keeping.
- Seed chiles (if desired).
- Place chiles and soup in food processor and process so chiles are completely chopped up.
- Add milk, half and half and salt to processor and blend (being careful not to overfill processor. If necessary, reserve some of the liquid and add it to soup while heating).
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat, but do not boil.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg when serving if desired.