1/1 Photo of Shortcut Filipino Banana Lumpia
This is how I do it, if I want it fast and tasty! Serve as an afternoon snack or as a dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice Goya ripe plaintains in half (lengthwise).
- 2Lay 2 sections of plantain on a lumpia wrapper.
- 3Sprinkle some brown sugar on the plantains.
- 4Wrap lumpia according to package directions.
- 5Deep-fry in oil until golden brown.
- 6Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortcut Filipino Banana Lumpia
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: