Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy coleslaw (from Campbell's recipes). You can substitute two bags of coleslaw mix for the shredded cabbage and carrots.
- 1 can campbell condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head cabbage, shredded (about 5 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seed and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss with shredded cabbage and carrots until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.