Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Boneless chicken breasts are quickly sauteed and topped with a mouthwatering sauce starring cream of chicken soup, white wine, ham and Swiss cheese.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons chablis or 2 tablespoons other dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, water, wine, cheese and ham in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the noodles.