Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can remember my Gramma taking hours to make her Chicken and dumplings.. with this shortcut you can get that soothing taste without the time or effort
- For the Chicken I use Rotesserie chicken from the grocery store deli.
- in a dutch oven Combine broth, water, creams soups abs pepper.
- bring to a boil stirring often.
- add chicken.
- spilt each biscuit in half, horizonitally.
- cut each piece in half.
- drop biscuit pieces into boiling mixture 1 at a time.
- cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.