Recipe by Debbwl
This is a very yummy Campbell’s soup recipe that I have been making for years.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Yum! I love Campbell's tomato soup and this is fantastic with the additions. I used turkey bacon and followed the recipe as posted. So easy and very warming. Thanks for sharing Deb. Made for Everyday is a Holiday January 2011.
- 2 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed tomato soup, Campbell
- 10 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces lima beans, frozen
- 10 ounces corn, frozen
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 quart saucepan over low heat cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towwls to drain, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Over medium heat, in hot drippings cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire and pepper. Heat to boiling. Add lima beans and corn. Return to boiling. Stir to separate vegetables.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken and reserved bacon; heat through.