Recipe by bcjewel
This is from a Campbell's Soup recipe booklet. It is a different recipe from another Campbell's recipe posted here. We make this fairly often, but add extra Worcestershire to it.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or 1 lb round steak, cut in strips
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen green peas
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil at medium-high in a large skillet.
- Add beef and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Add onions and stir fry until tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- Combine soup, peas and Worcestershire sauce and add to skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Simmer, covered - about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in sour cream and pepper. Heat through.
- Sever with noodles.