Recipe by ChrisMc
One of our family's classic Christmas cookies - unfortunately, I don't often count the number of cookies (plus we always double the recipe) so I'm afraid the yield is a best guess. These will keep through Advent in tins in a cool place (such as a garage in Minnesota).
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients until uniform.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Roll into small balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet (these do not expand, so can be fairly close together).
- Flatten the balls- I like to use a cut-crystal glass with a detailed bottom- it makes the cookies more attractive.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.