This cheesecake has an all butter shortbread base, and Toblerone melted into the batter of the cheesecake. It is easy to make and impresses people at the same time.
- Neatly arrange a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- For the base of the cheesecake, take the shortbread and put it through a food processor and make the biscuits into crumbs.
- Take a tablespoon and lay the crumbs neatly and firmly on the cupcake liners. Set them aside.
- In the meantime, heat up the oven to 275 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a mixer and add the cream cheese and soften it.
- Slowly add in the sugar and the vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. (You can add more sugar than I listed, I don’t like my cheesecake to be too sweet).
- Add in the eggs and mix again.
- Repeat with the sour cream.
- Chop up each Toblerone peak into 4 pieces and slowly add into the rest of the batter.
- Once thoroughly mixed, slowly scoop out the batter and fill up the cupcake tray, by loading them up on top of the shortbread base.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
- The cheesecake mixture makes 15 cupcakes, since I had a cupcake tray that fits only 12, I had some batter left over. The next day, I made a different base, I added some pretzel with the shortbread, and that turned out yummy too!