Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This cheesecake has an all butter shortbread base, and Toblerone melted into the batter of the cheesecake. It is easy to make and impresses people at the same time.
- Neatly arrange a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- For the base of the cheesecake, take the shortbread and put it through a food processor and make the biscuits into crumbs.
- Take a tablespoon and lay the crumbs neatly and firmly on the cupcake liners. Set them aside.
- In the meantime, heat up the oven to 275 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a mixer and add the cream cheese and soften it.
- Slowly add in the sugar and the vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. (You can add more sugar than I listed, I don’t like my cheesecake to be too sweet).
- Add in the eggs and mix again.
- Repeat with the sour cream.
- Chop up each Toblerone peak into 4 pieces and slowly add into the rest of the batter.
- Once thoroughly mixed, slowly scoop out the batter and fill up the cupcake tray, by loading them up on top of the shortbread base.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
- The cheesecake mixture makes 15 cupcakes, since I had a cupcake tray that fits only 12, I had some batter left over. The next day, I made a different base, I added some pretzel with the shortbread, and that turned out yummy too!