1/3 Photos of Shortbread & Toblerone Cheesecake
This cheesecake has an all butter shortbread base, and Toblerone melted into the batter of the cheesecake. It is easy to make and impresses people at the same time.
My Private Note
Mini ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Neatly arrange a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- 2For the base of the cheesecake, take the shortbread and put it through a food processor and make the biscuits into crumbs.
- 3Take a tablespoon and lay the crumbs neatly and firmly on the cupcake liners. Set them aside.
- 4In the meantime, heat up the oven to 275 degree Fahrenheit.
- 5Take a mixer and add the cream cheese and soften it.
- 6Slowly add in the sugar and the vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. (You can add more sugar than I listed, I don’t like my cheesecake to be too sweet).
- 7Add in the eggs and mix again.
- 8Repeat with the sour cream.
- 9Chop up each Toblerone peak into 4 pieces and slowly add into the rest of the batter.
- 10Once thoroughly mixed, slowly scoop out the batter and fill up the cupcake tray, by loading them up on top of the shortbread base.
- 11Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
- 12The cheesecake mixture makes 15 cupcakes, since I had a cupcake tray that fits only 12, I had some batter left over. The next day, I made a different base, I added some pretzel with the shortbread, and that turned out yummy too!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortbread & Toblerone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (985 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars