Recipe by caramel
something extra special added to the everyday holiday treat. buttery and crunchy and so melt in your mouth delicious. it will a big hit!! it was for the church tea i made them for.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup crushed pistachios (approx, a bit time consuming to shell these but so worth it)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Skor English toffee bit (approx)
- 6 -8 ounces semisweet chocolate (approx)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350* mix flour, butter and icing sugar together~blend well.
- form into balls a bit smaller than golf balls.
- place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- slightly flatten-- very slightly.
- bake for 15-17 mins.
- until golden.
- watch to not overbake.
- cool on wire rack.
- melt chocolate on low heat.
- dip about 1/3 of the cookie in chocolate.
- let excess drip off.
- dip into crushed pistachios.
- do the same with next 12 cookies but dip in skor bits.
- put some melted chocolate in ziploc baggie snip off one corner or use a icing bag and drizzle over some plain cookies.
- you will end up with 3 types 12 each kind:chocolate dipped with pistachios, chocolate dipped with skor bits and chocolate drizzle.