Recipe by cannabiskissez420
incredibly easy shortbread pastry i haven't been able to find others like it easily, soft buttery pastry works well with fruit pies and tarts, my favourite, strawberry! enjoy
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour salt and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- work in cold butter with a pastry blender, two forks or food processor, until a soft dough is formed, should resemble course oatmeal.
- hand press into your pie dish or tart tray. use a spoon to make a smoother texture.
- place in freezer for 15 minuets.
- must be pre-baked for 20 minuets at 425 degrees before filling.
- bake additional recommended time for your pie fill.