Your kids will have a great time rolling the dough into balls!
Make and share this Shortbread Meltaways recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, icing sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt;stir half into butter mixture.
- Stir in toffee bits and remaining flour mixture.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool on pan for about 5 minutes and dust with more icing sugar, if desired.
These are the best cookies! I add a bit more by drizzling melted tempered chocolate on them and they are delish! Try them! They are also a Christmas tradition with my family! I'm goinng to upload a a picture! Enjoy!
I made this recipe last Christmas to share with co-workers and it was a BIG HIT!! So delicious and really easy to make. You won't go wrong with this recipe to share with friends or simply for the family. These cookies are now part of my Family Tradition.