1/1 Photo of Shortbread Meltaways
Boyz 5's Note:
Your kids will have a great time rolling the dough into balls!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Beat butter, icing sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt;stir half into butter mixture.
- 5Stir in toffee bits and remaining flour mixture.
- 6Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 8Let cool on pan for about 5 minutes and dust with more icing sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortbread Meltaways
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: