Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are delicious litte fruit tart cookies that are great for kids and adults alike. For kids, you can even try filling them with pudding if they don't like fruit filling. They look great arranged on a platter with assorted fillings.
Top Review by Ocean~Ivy
These were fantastic! I made these last night with strawberry jam. My family was craving something sweet,and they loved these! Almost gone! I really love recipes that have few ingredients,this was perfect. This is really a cute,sweet recipe,and I will be making these again!Thanks for sharing it Karen! 8)
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml confectioners' sugar
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 595.33 g can raspberry pie filling or 595.33 g can strawberry pie filling or 595.33 g can cherry pie filling or 595.33 g can fruit preserves, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and press into the bottom and up the sides of greased mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Cool for 15 to 20 minutes and then carefully remove from pans.
- Spoon pie filling or preserves into each tart (I use a baby spoon to do this--it's much easier than a regular teaspoon).