Sue Lau's Note:
These sweet, buttery, and tender cookies have no added sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl with paddle attachment, place butter, Truvia™ natural sweetener and egg.
- 3Cream together ingredients for 1½ minutes, set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl blend flour, cornstarch and salt together.
- 5Fold dry ingredient mixture into the creamed butter batter.
- 6Using a large spoon portion dough unto parchment lined cookie sheet; spacing approximately 1½ -2” apart.
- 7Flatten cookies gently with the bottom of a glass dipped into the 2nd cornstarch.
- 8Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges of cookies are light golden brown.
- 9Place cookie sheet on cooling rack for 20- 30 minutes before removing cookies.
- 10Optional garnish: Dust cookies with powdered Truvia™ natural sweetener.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortbread Cookies With Truvia
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 19.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: