Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These sweet, buttery, and tender cookies have no added sugar.
Make and share this Shortbread Cookies With Truvia recipe from Food.com.
- Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl with paddle attachment, place butter, Truvia™ natural sweetener and egg.
- Cream together ingredients for 1½ minutes, set aside.
- In a medium bowl blend flour, cornstarch and salt together.
- Fold dry ingredient mixture into the creamed butter batter.
- Using a large spoon portion dough unto parchment lined cookie sheet; spacing approximately 1½ -2” apart.
- Flatten cookies gently with the bottom of a glass dipped into the 2nd cornstarch.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges of cookies are light golden brown.
- Place cookie sheet on cooling rack for 20- 30 minutes before removing cookies.
- Optional garnish: Dust cookies with powdered Truvia™ natural sweetener.