Recipe by kansbaker
These are very buttery and sweet, but the brown sugar Splenda makes them more flavorful and reduces the sugar. You can use regular brown sugar if you like. Just be sure to use real butter and good vanilla.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and the white sugar and the brown sugar splenda until nice and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Load your cookie press and press onto parchment lined cookie sheets. You can put close together because they don't spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. It depends on the size of cookie you make. I like them when just brown around edges.