Recipe by LuuvBunny
This recipe came from a 1960's calendar my mom has. She would make these every Christmas for me. Now I make them every year. They melt in your mouth. Not sure on the exact yield, it depends on what size cookie cutters you use.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter & add sugar gradually.
- Mix in almond flavoring.
- Cream thoroughly.
- Add flour 1/4 cup at a time.
- Mix well.
- Divide dough into several portions.
- Flatten one portion at a time on lightly floured surface with hands.
- Roll out smooth with lightly floured rolling pin.
- Cut into desired shapes & place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325°F for 10-15 minutes until golden brown around edges.