Recipe by sheri77
These are the ones my mom makes. i've had such a craving for them lately, and since i moved a few provinces away, i have to make them myself now :( Anyway, they were just as good as i remember them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into a ball and chill for one hour.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Roll out with rolling pin (dough is difficult to work with unfortunately).
- Cut into whatever shapes you want.
- Bake in ungreased cookie sheet 10-15 minutes.