Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
A melt in your mouth cookie that is a holiday tradition in our home. If you use parchment paper on the cookie sheet, they stay very white.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter& corn starch.
- Add icing sugar& cream again.
- Add flour, salt.
- Mix well.
- Shape into small balls by rolling in palm of hand.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- It has been awile since I made these so I can't remember how many it makes.