Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love these brownies. From the Ghirardelli Chocolate website.
Make and share this Shortbread Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For Shortbread crust:.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, powdered sugar and butter until dough forms a ball.
- Press dough into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- For Brownie:.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, egg, water, oil until moistened (about 40 strokes).
- Spoon brownie batter evenly over cooked shortbread crust.
- Place pecan half over batter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly.