Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
It looks so plain people think there is something wrong with it when it's put on the table, but looks can be deceiving. It is absolutely delicious!
- 8 ounces butter, room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add remaining ingredients using hands to knead until ingredients are blended. Press into ungreased baking dish. Bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges while warm and serve topped with berries and whipped cream.