Recipe by MizzNezz
Simple to make sauce really makes this good.
Top Review by Lula
I used a combination of boneless and bone in short ribs to total 4 lbs and the results are awesome. The only change I made was to brown the ribs after seasoning and dredging in flour before cooking for the 2 1/2 hours. No leftovers--great recipe!
- 4 lbs bone-in short rib of beef
- 2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place ribs in 13x9 baking pan; add water.
- Cover and bake for 2-1/2 hours.
- Pour off water.
- In small saucepan, mix all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Set in refrigerator until needed.
- When done, uncover ribs and spoon sauce over.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1/2 hour, turning often to coat with sauce.