1/1 Photo of Short Ribs With Sauce
3 hrs 10 mins
Simple to make sauce really makes this good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Place ribs in 13x9 baking pan; add water.
- 3Cover and bake for 2-1/2 hours.
- 4Pour off water.
- 5In small saucepan, mix all other ingredients.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 8Set in refrigerator until needed.
- 9When done, uncover ribs and spoon sauce over.
- 10Bake, uncovered, for 1/2 hour, turning often to coat with sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Short Ribs With Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1940.6
- Calories from Fat 1482
- Total Fat 164.7 g
- Saturated Fat 71.5 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 938.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 66.2 g