Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Clipped from some magazine years ago. Haven't tried.
Make and share this Short Ribs Marinated in Beer recipe from Food.com.
- Place short ribs in a large shallow baking dish.
- In medium bowl; stir together remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover, refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill for cooking.
- Remove ribs from marinate.
- Grill covered, 6 inches above medium coals, turning and basting frequently with marinade, about 40 to 45 minutes.