Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Clipped from some magazine years ago. Haven't tried.
- 4 lbs beef short ribs
- 12 ounces dark beer
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place short ribs in a large shallow baking dish.
- In medium bowl; stir together remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover, refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill for cooking.
- Remove ribs from marinate.
- Grill covered, 6 inches above medium coals, turning and basting frequently with marinade, about 40 to 45 minutes.