I found this in a college cookbook. It's a shortcut, (15 minutes), that works really well. Tastes good, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Put the butter, sugar and cream in a small pan, stirring gently until the mixture is well blended.
- 3Roughly crumble the cake into a small, buttered ovenproof dish.
- 4Pour over the sauce and cook in the oven for 10 minutes until bubbling.
- 5Spoon into bowls and serve with custard.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Short-cut Sticky Toffee Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.9
- Calories from Fat 506
- Total Fat 56.3 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.2 mg
- Sodium 254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 54.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: